Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Contact The Association, to list your position
Current Positions - December 07, 2018
International Project Specialist (Oshkosh, WI)
December 07, 2018
Foster the administration of company-wide international credit operations resulting in increased sales, increased profitability, and adequate protection of the company's investment in international trade receivables. Emphasis is to be placed on special orders, large projects, structured trade, and unique credit opportunities. Work with the company's international personnel to create and maintain legal agreements and documentation covering relationships outside of the U.S between Oshkosh Corporation and contracting parties. This is a critical position as the company pursues international growth. Therefore, the successful candidate must establish priorities and schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee international trade receivables in accordance with the company's credit policy: establish credit lines, ensure timely collection, and manage international trade credit insurance policy.
- Be proficient in trade services, structured trade, and alternative financing options to meet the needs of international sales.
- Monitor transactions to ensure compliance with internal and external policies and procedures, and provide required information for internal and external audits.
- Create bookings, prepare export shipping documents, ensure payment, and invoice whole goods.
- Issue standby letters of credit and review export letters of credit required for payment.
- Participate in the review of tender documents and contracts.
- Support requests for the issuance, renewal or cancellation of contracting party agreements from international sales and service, interacting with Legal, Compliance and the Business Units.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field
- Five plus years related work experience
Anyone interested can email Jenny Niemuth directly.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, including templates and tracking changes, Excel, Powerpoint, and SharePoint
- Requires initiative, analytical and organizational ability and professional communication
- Ability to speak a foreign language
- Travel may be required
- Accuracy of work performed is vital
Director of Credit (Sheboygan, WI)
Reports To: CFO
Direct Reports :
- Credit Analysts
- Credit Supervisor
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working with ERP Systems
- Extensive knowledge of creditor rights & bankruptcy law
- Knowledge of credit and collection automation tools
- Minimum 10 years commercial credit management experience
- Extensive international business credit experience
- Equipment Finance Understanding, a plus
- Strong supervisory & organizational skills
- Superior communication & negotiating skills
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point
Management/Reporting Job Functions :
- Gauging customer credit risk and business opportunity
- Balancing credit risk with sales/business goals
- Dealing with sensitive issues involving key accounts
- Improving AR portfolio performance
- Develop key customers in conjunction with VP of International Sales
- Assessing political and country risk of international customers
- Interacting with other internal departments for mutual benefit
- Motivating the credit department to achieve peak performance
- Optimizing profits by balancing risks against sales opportunities
- Dealing with customers in high conflict situations
- Balancing daily activities against strategic goals
- Efficiently managing day-to-day tasks and multiple priorities
Credit/Risk Job Functions:
- Determine, implement and manage department structure and objectives
- Manage credit and collection activities of domestic & international business units
- Manage credit insurance and finance programs
- Identify reporting and processing automation opportunities
- Prepare and monitor credit department budget
- Oversee daily supervision, training and development of department personnel
- Employee performance management
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and training of new employees
- Monitor KPI's such as DSO, CEI, Agings, Consignments, Bad debts, etc
- Review weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Inform management of credit strategy through written and verbal communication
- Maintain the relationship with credit reporting agencies and credit card merchant services
- Approve corporate process, policy and procedure improvements
- Assign projects within the department
- Become a Dream Manager for the Credit Team
Collections and Disputes Job Functions:
- Oversee the approval and assigning of credit limits on new and existing accounts
- Review with Credit Analyst delinquencies on monthly aging reports
- Identify and closely monitor high risk customers
- Manage customer and AR portfolio risk in accordance with goals and objectives
- Negotiate alternative selling terms/arrangements
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Participate in key industry shows in an effort to maintain and develop international customer relationships
- Participate in state and national credit organizations along with industry group meetings
- Work closely with large/key accounts to facilitate the mutual benefits of the trading relationship
Anyone interested can email
Zachary Salata directly.
- Intervene with Credit Analysts for sales and customers in respect to escalated collection issues
- Communicate and enforce terms of sale and direct the collection action as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party collection agencies
- Approve legal and third party collections as appropriate
- Manage legal files and bankruptcies, including directing the efforts of attorneys
- Coordinate with CFO on any legal issues and work with appropriate attorneys
- Maintain credit/collection records and files in a secure environment
- Oversee dispute resolution process
- Review with CFO the accrual and write-offs for bad debts
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Wauwatosa, WI)
Supports the order to cash process by applying Company collection policies and procedures in a manner that will result in the sound conversion of receivables into cash, while maintaining a minimum amount of past dues for assigned accounts. Provides customer support through proactive and diligent resolution of outstanding deductions and proper maintenance for each account in assigned portfolio.
Job Skills Requirements
- Monitors and processes collection of receivables for assigned accounts by ensuring that timely payments are received from existing customers
- Maintains customer collection files with pertinent documentation and documents collection activity as warranted and in accordance with policy
- Recommends, negotiates and carries out collection action plans for past due accounts
- Reviews and analyzes customer payment trends and makes recommendations for resolution
- Ensures proper account maintenance including account reconciliation, resolution of open chargebacks, credits and unapplied cash, processing credit memos within authority parameters and the application of necessary adjustments/offsets
- Keeps all key stakeholders, including Sales and Credit management informed of any problematic Accounts Receivable (A/R) issues
- Serves as a liaison with sales, the customer and any third party finance provider (such as floor plan) as needed
- Ensures full compliance with all Company policies, internal controls and the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Performs weekly review of over-credit line report and works with the Credit Risk department to mitigate over limit situations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven knowledge of using finance and credit concepts, including a basic understanding of commercial/consumer law
- Ability to professionally consult with internal and external customers to resolve complaints
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse partners both internally and externally
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and demonstrates effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience preferred
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Minimum of three years experience in the credit or customer service field
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton ~ Simplicity ~ Snapper ~ Snapper Pro ~Ferris ~PowerBoss ~ Allmand ~ Billy Goat ~ Murray ~Branco ~and Victa ~ brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
To apply, visit their website Briggs & Stratton Corporation