Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Contact The Association, to list your position
Current Positions - March 9, 2018
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
Johnsonville, LLC, the nation's No. 1 producer of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links, is a leader in the food manufacturing industry. The company's more than 1,400 members, known elsewhere as "employees" are dedicated to producing the finest-quality sausage. Johnsonville strongly supports each of its members in their efforts of continued growth and development, offering excellent opportunities for advancement, along with an attractive compensation, benefit and bonus package. We invite you to learn more about why Johnsonville was recently recognized as the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) National Employer of the Year!
Johnsonville, a strong, high growth company, has an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual to join us as an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual to bring together and leverage their business acumen, technical/system knowledge and coaching/leadership skills.
- Lead, coach and develop six members within the Deduction Specialist and Cash Application teams
- Support the Accounts Receivable transaction processing which include High Radius Cash, Receivables Management and claims (customer deductions) settlement
- Ensure that Johnsonville's Accounts Receivable business processes are simplified through continuous improvement, automation and metrics with an emphasis on development of self and team
- Play a key role through all phases of a project including: requirements review, business process definition, proof of concept, creation of test scripts, data cleansing, implementation, transition and change management planning
- Associate's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, BA or Finance degree strongly preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts Receivable experience required
- Minimum 3-5 years direct coaching/leadership experience required
- Strong systems background with advanced Excel skills required, SAP experience a plus
- Coaching: Ability to build effective teams and develop others to their full potential
- Relationships : Ability to build trust and partner with all areas and levels of the organization
- Growth mindset: Comfortable working at a growth company; embraces an environment that will experience periods of rapid change
- Learner: Intellectually curious, asks rich questions; ambition and desire to learn, stretch and grow
- Achiever: Able to create the new and different and deliver results; effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Communicator: Effective communication skills - verbal and written
- Technical - strong systems background
At least 3 times/year (conferences which include air travel)
Apply on-line only at http://jobs.johnsonville.com.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Credit Analyst (Racine, WI)
About the Role:
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this position is responsible for managing the daily credit exposure for accounts receivable per company policy. This will include, but is not limited to, collecting outstanding balances on all assigned accounts, reconciling customer accounts, establishing credit worthiness and performing internal investigations to resolve discrepancies on customer accounts.
Knowledge & Background Requirements:
- Extends credit to new customers by performing preliminary credit analysis in determining customer credit status and reviewing existing customers credit limit.
- Analyzes financial data, compiles reports and reviews each assigned account to make recommendations as to the size of the customer's credit limit.
- Maintains proper documentation in customer credit files to ensure documentation adequately supports the credit exposure.
- Manages and reconciles/resolves charge backs with assistance from the credit clerks.
- Ensures that customer orders are reviewed and released in a timely manner.
- Work as liaison with all departments, including sales, customer service and finance to resolve chargebacks and other credit issues.
- Responds to customer calls and emails promptly and professionally. Contacts customers via phone and in writing to problem solve issues, answer questions and collect on past due receivables.
- Attend and participate in Credit Industry group meetings as requested by the Credit Manager.
- Works closely with Credit Manager to prepare claims for legal action.
- Responsible for handling confidential information appropriately.
- Provides credit references for our customers, as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years credit and collections experience.
- Experience analyzing financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with vendors and clients in
an efficient and professional manner.
- Experience working with international accounts.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of JD
- Edwards or other ERP systems such as SAP.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills plus ability to work independently or on a team.
Join the Johnson Outdoors family and help us turn ideas into adventure with innovative, market-leading outdoor recreational products. The Company's unique network model combines the strength and efficiency of a large organization with the creativity and agility of its entrepreneurial beginnings. Founded in 1970 by Samuel C. Johnson, the Company has delivered double-digit compound annual growth over its history, evolving from a single brand into a nearly $490 million global enterprise with around 1,100 employees across 12 countries.Johnson Outdoors is an equal employment opportunity company.
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Supervisor, Credit & Collections(Hartland, WI)
Coordinate all functions of the credit and collections department and perform key tasks.
- Provide first line guidance to a team of Credit Associates including development and cross training all Specialist positions, coordinating team assignments and scheduling.
- Responsible for overseeing posting of customer payments and cash activities and enforcing cash controls as well as monitoring the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Ensure the timely completion of order monitoring, delinquent list and reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers including receiving and placing phone calls and responding to emails.
- Defines and propose process & policy enhancements.
- Identify and Monitor Credit Risk.
- Other supervisory duties as assigned.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- AS Degree in Accounting or Business or its equivalent required
- Understanding of general credit laws and state liquor control regulations impacting credit practices
- 5+ years of credit/accounts receivable related experience
Interested candidates should apply online.
Adjustment Analyst (Milwaukee, WI)
Under direction of the VP and Credit Managers, has responsibility for all research, investigation and resolution for returns, credit memos, charge backs & deduction issues for a stated group of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Issue and distribute Return Authorizations (RA)
- Issue various types of Credit Memos (RA, Pricing, Shortages, Markdown, Freight)
- Investigate and resolve all Charge backs and deductions. Work with account, sales force or other Weyco Group personnel as needed.
- Perform daily requirements to verify that billing processed correctly from the previous day by comparing the Shipping Charges By Order/By Container (warehouse report) with the Daily Invoice Register. If errors are found, make necessary corrections
- Create miscellaneous billings as needed
- Update retailers routing requests to make certain the latest information is available in the system
- Research and resolve all customer refusals (credit or reship)
- Investigate and resolve all price discrepancies
- Investigate all shortages for validity before giving to Tracing Department for tracers and proofs of delivery
- Help resolve customer (inside and outside) concerns/inquiries by performing investigation and communicating those findings. These could involve problems with items such as invoices, shipping issues or product problems/resolutions
- Match appropriate paperwork to prepare for documentation input and filing
- Work with reports as needed
- Serve as back-up for new account process including obtaining bank and trade references, trade/industry reports and any other available/pertinent information
- Serve as back-up for requests from other vendors for credit reference experience for our customers and provide updates for Flash Reports with industry trade groups such as
- Riemer Reporting Services
- Perform other duties as assigned
Two to three years experience in a deductions/charge back/accounts receivable function to include:
Organizational and Planning Skills:
- Research, investigation and resolution of problematic situations
- Experience with deductions and charge back type of environment
- Account reconciliation
- Established high level of accuracy
- High level communication skills in a customer service type of environment
- Basic negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and basic office procedures
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Will also be required to learn software programs developed for The Weyco Group, Inc.
- Individual must be able to take initiative, be multi - task oriented, and function well as a member of the team
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of accuracy, concentration and attention to detail
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule to accomplish the necessary objectives daily, weekly and monthly
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Kim Kesler.
- Patience when dealing with staff and customers
- Ability to remain flexible to changing work priorities and work load
- Able to take direction
- Accurate with details
- Able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Must have strong, efficient organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President - Credit
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Wauwatosa, WI)
Role Summary/Purpose In your role as an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for Collections activities related to a GE business portfolio. You will manage collection and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, and provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Review aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment.
- Initiate collection calls to major account customers, research and resolve past due/billing
- issues on complex accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment.
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies; analyze receivables data for customers.
- Forecast cash collections, evaluating and escalating issues to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Perform routine accounting reconciliations, reduce account aging, and establish clear and concise communications; participate in presentations of account receivables information.
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates.
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers.
- Daily interaction with outside customers, including follow-up with customers when expected payment has not been received.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Minimum 2 years related experience in financial services and/or customer service
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships
- Ability to manage through multiple systems and competing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate & negotiate with multiple stakeholders in order to resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to comply with preemployment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Wauwatosa, WI
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Anyone interested can email
Sarah McIntyre directly. You can also apply
- Bachelor"s Degree
- B2B Commercial Collections experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be pro-active and to think "out of the box".
- Maturity and a strong sense of integrity.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Strong cultural awareness